52 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
+6 more
OFFI
says

hi folk, i have started a thread with some cool ideas for the redesign of envato marketplace: redesign envato marketplace

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

The “public portfolio” is showing on “list view” on graphic river. Isn’t it better to be in “grid view”? The default hasn’t been list view for some months/years now.

31 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
Jipito
says

@elseano: Well done! (especially for a Sunday , with an Australian hangover):D

536 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Team
  • Australia
  • 3 Years of Membership
+1 more
justinfrench
Envato team
says

Hi folks, I’m still reading through all the replies in this thread, but I just wanted to quickly say that this is a tiny slice of what we’ve been “refreshing” over the past few weeks.

I agree it looks a little out of place right now (and that it will need some refinement), but I decided it was no longer feasible to hold back this particular branch of work with a large development team pushing ~10 deploys a day.

Here’s what to expect next: A much larger branch of changes is nearly ready to go. From there, we have an epic list of further changes to work through over the next two weeks, which will keep growing I’m sure :)

1121 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
uziiuzair
says

Hi folks, I’m still reading through all the replies in this thread, but I just wanted to quickly say that this is a tiny slice of what we’ve been “refreshing” over the past few weeks.

I agree it looks a little out of place right now (and that it will need some refinement), but I decided it was no longer feasible to hold back this particular branch of work with a large development team pushing ~10 deploys a day.

Here’s what to expect next: A much larger branch of changes is nearly ready to go. From there, we have an epic list of further changes to work through over the next two weeks, which will keep growing I’m sure :)

I cant wait :)

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

Hi everyone, I’ve just released a fix to the portfolio sorting issue, so please let me know if the problem persists.

When going to another page (2, 3, ...), sorting is always reverted to date published. Please fix this.

(example, sorting by sales, shows the first page correctly, then going to the second page shows the second page of date-published-sorting)

355 posts
  • Industrious API Inventor
  • Author Level 6
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Featured Author
+5 more
GDragoN
says

Portfolio sorting is still broken, and whatever is done to fix the issue previously, was not tested at all, and it is still acting very strange.

377 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
GFXTemplate
says

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
\\

180 posts (-_(-_-(-_-)-_-)_-)
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Skywarrior
says

Since we are discussing the “awesome new improvements”, can somebody explain to me whats this?

\\

For real, we spend loads of time refining our designs to be themeforest ready and then you guys come up with that kind of padding in the buttons? :|

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
+13 more
Creattive
says

maybe that’s the marketing strategy: make our website so ugly that every theme and template looks like the holy grail to the customers

by
by
by
by
by
by