any news on bringing the blockquote functionality in comments back?? (8 days ago) rgds
The blockquote functionality is back. Check it out and let me know if there are any issues.For reference the different formatting scenarios for the Comments tab are captured in our style guide.
christhelwell saidFrom the bolded area I understood that the changes were made, yet, nothing has changed at the moment. When will this be changed?
With all users of Envato Market in mind (including both Authors and Buyers, of all items including Themes and Graphics) we’ve decided to make the following changes:
- The lightbox screenshot preview link has been removed from the main image
- A screenshot preview is available by clicking on the screenshot button, using the new lightbox
- A live preview is available by clicking on the live preview button
hmmmm.. there were changes, imoI have 14 items (all CC)
- 2 preview images are linking to live preview
- 1 is opening the lightbox with the indeed existing screenshots (but would be better to open live preview
- 2 are opening the useless lightbox showing the preview image again
- 9 of them have no clicking event
dtbaker saidAll fixed guys, the devs said thanks for bringing this to their attention
themac saidInteresting! I’ve sent this through as a bug report.
themac saidjust found it – it’s this forum thread 11 days ago
some weeks ago I read about it in another forum post, but was unable to find it again
thx, the link issue is solved, but the mentioned blockquote issue is still unsolved?
just thought the same :/
Envato, nothing to be proud of
regarding the new comments
- please bring the (any) blockquote benefit (back) – currently it’s styled like you’re using no blockquote (or just remove it from the Find out how to format your comment list, if it’s intended) – I would prefer to get the blockquote advantage back
- some weeks ago I read about it in another forum post, but was unable to find it again: when searching comments (with the search function) and trying the get the perma link (image) I will be either redirected to a comment board of a competitor or I get a 404 page