• Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Indonesia
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
stephanus168 says

Hi,

I just want to suggest some search features and category which might useful

For the category

What if you add more niche category on the business and profession like 1. Business owner or small business, there will be authors who can create simple design with easier usage of the theme rather than the corporate

2. Musician 3. Trainer/motivation like dog trainer, people trainer, seminar, etc 4. Specialized Doctor 5. Chef 6. Teacher 7. Etc

Those people somehow needs a cool website to show their profile which easier to maintenace by themself rather than using business or corporate theme with complicated features

Instead of putting those category inside the landing page, you can make those category stands alone but still inside the small business category or landing page category, or maybe new category of profession.

8. Please add updated themes category in your nav bar, so the buyer can see the themes which have new updated features, this help great old theme to get more sales.

Search features

1.I saw you have implemented search by rating of the theme, what about making it more details like search with ratihg of the design, easier usage of the theme, and best support rating.

2. I hope you can add search for last updated theme, so people can search theme which have updated recently, it gave the older good theme exposure and chance to generate more sales from the new buyer

Hope my suggestion can help, thanks

Regards,

Stephanus

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Hi,

I just want to suggest some search features and category which might useful

For the category

What if you add more niche category on the business and profession like 1. Business owner or small business, there will be authors who can create simple design with easier usage of the theme rather than the corporate

2. Musician 3. Trainer/motivation like dog trainer, people trainer, seminar, etc 4. Specialized Doctor 5. Chef 6. Teacher 7. Etc

Those people somehow needs a cool website to show their profile which easier to maintenace by themself rather than using business or corporate theme with complicated features

Instead of putting those category inside the landing page, you can make those category stands alone but still inside the small business category or landing page category, or maybe new category of profession.

8. Please add updated themes category in your nav bar, so the buyer can see the themes which have new updated features, this help great old theme to get more sales.

Search features

1.I saw you have implemented search by rating of the theme, what about making it more details like search with ratihg of the design, easier usage of the theme, and best support rating.

2. I hope you can add search for last updated theme, so people can search theme which have updated recently, it gave the older good theme exposure and chance to generate more sales from the new buyer

Hope my suggestion can help, thanks

Regards,

Stephanus

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Please check hidden items section in your account.

Nothing in hidden items

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Maybe there is a problem with your code? I’m not a WP developer but as far as I know the coding standards for WordPress category are pretty high and it takes serious attention. Best thing to do is to open a ticket.

I have followed the wp submission guidelines, if there is something wrong usually they will put on soft reject first

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Hello, Have you checked your spam/junk folder in your e-mail?

The strange part, even i got hard reject just now, but the review progress bar is still there

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Hello, Have you checked your spam/junk folder in your e-mail?

Yes,

Just now, i recieve hard reject, it is pretty strange since my html is accepted and this theme is way better than my previous theme [link removed] this my previous,

And this is the theme i have submitted http://demo.idesignresources.com/wp-omnibiz/home-with-revolution-slider/ Both html version has been accepted in the marketplace.

This is bit strange, should i resubmit and ask the reviewer?

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Hi,

I submitted my wordpress theme, and wait for 6 days for the review, then, suddenly it is gone, i can not see any progress bar of the review. I did not receive any feedback from the reviewer.

I just uploaded again just now, hope the reviewer team to do the review faster.

Thanks.

Regards,

Stephanus

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Working with WPML is not that difficult, for example in theme options you only need to specify the wpml-config.xml with the settings key name. Would suggest to read about wpml config :)

Thanks, i prefer to outsource it :-)

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Hi,

I am looking for someone whi can do wpml ready for my wordpress theme.

Please let me know your price for this such simple works.

Regards,

Stephanus

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
stephanus168 says

Hi,

I would like to ask what should i do about this http://d.pr/i/7m00 should i delete and resubmit or what?

Regards,

Stephanus

by
by
by
by
by
by