Hi everyone! As you may have unfortunately noticed, there has been intermittent site outages throughout the day today. We’re extremely sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but please be assured that we’ve been working hard to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
Some of our on-call development team in Melbourne have been working throughout the night to address the intermittent issues and monitor the situation closely.
Again, please accept our apologies for the temporary but intermittent outages, normal and stable services will be resumed as soon as possible. In the meantime, thank you so much for your patience and for understanding.
New Badge Release – Trendsetter / Weekly Top Seller / Top Monthly Author
Say hello to our next wave of badges!
Trendsetter: Had an item that was trending
Weekly Top Seller: Had an item that became a weekly top seller
Top Monthly Author: Became a Top 20 Author of the Month
Badges will be dynamically awarded. So when you achieve a trendsetting item, become a weekly top seller, or become a top monthly author, you badge will automatically be added in due course.
Thanks so much for understanding and good luck unlocking these awesome badges!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Before the new badges were released I had a trendsetting item and/or had a weekly top seller and/or was a top monthly author in the past, will I still get the badge?
- A. Yes! In the next month, we will be retroactively awarding badges for a certain period of time. We’ll confirm what exact time period we’ll go back to by the end of July. But for now, badges will be awarded from June 30th onwards.
- Q. What’s the defintion of a “Weekly Top Seller”?
- A. A “Weekly Top Seller” is when at least one of an author’s items appears as a Weekly Top Seller on the Popular Items page for any Envato Market site.
- Q. What’s the defintion of a “Top Monthly Author”?
- A. A “Top Monthly Author” is when an author becomes a Top 20 author of the month for any Envato Market site. i.e. Anyone who appears in the “Top Authors in [MONTH]” column on the right-hand side of the Popular Items page.
Congrats to all the participants especially to the winners. @scottwills I’m wondering why we got Industrious Inventor instead of Industrious API Inventor Badge?!
Hi milingona_! The judges who looked at your submission said that it did not utilize the new API, hence the Industrious Inventor badge instead. If this is incorrect, please shoot me a direct message from my profile page and I’ll be happy to double check it for you.
Lesson learned. I’m sadder but wiser.
Oh no, genuinely sorry to hear about that, neutrico! But on the plus side, you can still unlock the new API badge when your tool/app is finally released. Good luck! We look forward to seeing it on Envato Extras in the near future!
Congrats to winners.
However…This ain’t funny at all
I submitted WP Plugin. It’s available as free download on my website.No sign of download from Envato at all. And now you just announce winners. What can I say?
Hi Neutrico! Unfortunately, there was nothing on the page via the link you shared with us on the official entry form you submitted (http://neutrico.eu/envisage) so your entry was ineligible as there was nothing for the judges to see/view, sorry!