Hi guys. Can someone share their DMCA that you send to Fiverr?
I just found few of my projects there. I sent a complaint to support, and thei replied I need to present some weird info:
1. A description of what is protected under the copyrights that you are claiming
2. Your copyrights certificate/designation and the type, e.g., registered trade mark, registered copyrights, etc.
3. A proof of your copyrights ownership
4. A short description of how the subscribers allegedly infringe on your copyrights
5. Your complete name, address, and contact information.
I am not sure what that is. Maybe someone has a “template| for that that you can share? Thank you.
YAY My item Drop Hello is in Envato Birthday Bundle. How happy I am. yayks.
Happy BDay Envato!!!
For Admins: Please feel free to remove this post in case I bent any forum rules.
Hi guys. What’s up?
Few days ago I release FREE Cinema 4D plugin UMAMI, that generates parametric random splines. I just wanted to share this info with you, as there are lots of C4D users here in Videohive world.
I hope you will find it useful. Cheers.
And here’s the link to the plugin
^ +1 Why two play buttons?
Other then that – thanks you. This really looks better.
Awesome. Thank you.
Way to go Doru:)
Your new item is approved and goes online. You receive comments:
1. Good job!
2. Nice Item
3. Well done
6. Great job
7. Nice I like
99. Really great.
You act cool, but still
Elite authors vs newcomers.
Uploads first item:
1. Gets on “Weekly Features”,
2. Gets on “Featured Author”,
3. Everyone rates his item 5 stars,
4. Get’s into the bundle,
5. Becomes Community Superstar.