Posts by miseld

4061 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+9 more
miseld
says

I think there’s definitely a buying pattern where a user will discover you and buy several files at once. I guess it only takes this to happen for two buyers simultaneously to create a spike, but yes… spikes seem to last for a couple of days often. It makes me wonder if there’s not some other force at work. -f.

You just remind me with “buying pattern” :) on something i call “MACHINE”. Some stock sites stimulate authors to work.

• Participated in a focus group or interview to improve the user experience on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld
says

Did you check that 101%?

+9 more
miseld
says

Forget that badge :) i just want to know how much are VH authors active on forum. At the end that is the point of this thread. No new faces here just few of us… Looping
Exactly ! I guess that’s why I became less active in the past few months.

Badge was just proposal….

+9 more
miseld
says

thank you so much, no more endless reviewer readme
is this law referring only to preview images or any asset one includes? Like external libraries, icons, fonts, styles and everything? One still need to write those down, no?

As Lance mention i think that applyes only for :

“Any images / sounds / video / code / flash used which are not my own work have been appropriately licensed for resale. Other than these items, this work is entirely my own and I have full rights to sell it on…”

You can’t resell preview :)

+9 more
miseld
says

I have experience with that, last week when i was submiting my project :) Now is official

+9 more
miseld
says

Forget that badge :) i just want to know how much are VH authors active on forum. At the end that is the point of this thread. No new faces here just few of us… Looping

+9 more
miseld
says

There’s only a small handful that a really regular posters in the forum.

On the subject of the badge… I don’t want to sound like a stuck record here, but I think the quality of the posts is most important. I wonder what the post count is for, actually. Does your opinion count for more if you’ve posted more times?

-f.

No Felt, just to mark members who spend 24/7 :) @ VH, you have right about quality of the posts.

+9 more
miseld
says

Can I be considered active?

Sure :)

+9 more
miseld
says

I was wondering how much do we have active Forum members @videohive marketplace? I think we should have badge for members with over 1000 posts. We keep this forum alive :) Just wondering is there much more then 50?

Show we count, post reply in this thread.

+9 more
miseld
says

Works fine :) Any similar for JOOMLA ?

by
by
by
by
by
by