Haha, yeah I know… I do have many friends that have read the books though and try to ruin it for me all the time!
You’re board? You need to get nailed!
I’m available for help. If interested, you can contact me through my profile.
I think it’s terrible. Sure the grid can look great on certain pages, but definitely not for facebook. This is something I can see Windows doing…
It’s too cluttered – and that’s with images and colors that all are supposed to flow together… What happens when it’s just random posts and images.
I can see people purposefully spamming with new accounts so their actual account would get a badge.
I’m sorry, sir, but you can’t post this spam here.
Where’s my badge?
- early 2011 15-inch Macbook pro | 2.3 Ghz i7 | 16GB 1333 DDR3 | 1GB AMD 6750M
- Displays: 1680×1050 built-in | 27” Thunderbolt Display
- Browser: Chrome (latest)
- Browser Inspector: Various
- FTP: Mac Transmit
- IDE: Sublime text 2
- Adobe Master CS6
This is cheating, but I would grab my (1) bag that’s next to me, and cram the following inside it on my way out:
- phone (you’ll need it for emergencies/news/updates/contacts)
- external hard drive (macbook/work fully backed up)
- cash (depending on emergency, cards won’t be accepted)