I’ve used Win8 in some capacity since the Developer Preview, and I like it. I run it on all my machines. Quick reasons:
- Built-in multi-monitor support, and it’s better than what any third party could provide.
- Faster boot time and all around performance increase.
- The Start screen is fantastic. People whine about it, but it is superior to the old Start menu. Organize the tiles to give you easy access to commonly launched applications, and use the Windows key to show the Start screen.
- Metro app snapping is fantastic for multi-monitor environments.
- Storage spaces
- Hyper-V lacks the client features you’d expect, but it’s a good virtualization solution if you don’t have $250 to drop on VMware Workstation.
Just follow good, industry standard practices and you’ll be fine. Comments are secondary and usually not a factor if an item is accepted or rejected.
Just for clarity’s sake, do you mean Windows Phone 7.5 and Windows Phone 8, or Windows Phone 7.5 and Windows 8?
I don’t see Metro apps being a category here at CodeCanyon unless its in code form. Microsoft is pretty strict on how those apps are obtained and installed. They do have a different deployment scheme for businesses that want to deploy in-house apps on Win8 devices, but to my knowledge, that is the only exception to the rule.
Looks nice. Thanks for the effort.
It’s impossible for the reviewer to be knowledgeable of every open source project out there. The best thing to do is contact support.