I’m so happy for you! And a prima ballerina? Such a beautiful occupation it is! Good luck from China.
Thank you so much! Just followed the tips and it works like a charm.
Happy new year from China! Gong xi fa cai
I’m not sure if this is the exact date but go to your Statement page, at Past statements select the first month and check the date at Became exclusive
Hi, I think my 1-year anniversary at Graphicriver is about to come, but I cannot remember the exact date…
From my own profile page, I can only find that I’ve been a member since February 2013, but cannot see the exact date… so I just wonder if you guys know how to find out the date? I know it’s nothing too important, just curious XD
At last, I just wanna thank everyone. I am really surprised at how far I have come after 11 months, and without the reviewers’ and my fellow authors & buyers’ help I could never. Joining this amazing community is one of the best decisions I have ever made. Thank you all!:)
You have my permission. Just go ahead!
Registered! Hope it’s not too late.
I have some advice for you
1. Do not rush. Try to do things step by step. I never think unloading 20 files in a row is a good idea as a starting point.
2. As an author, we’re here to start a business and earn money. We’re not here to get files approved. What’s the point of getting an item slipping through that won’t sell? Reviewers are not your target, customers are.
3. Would you consider using less ”!!!!!” and ”????” ? I don’t know how other people think about it, but personally I don’t feel too comfortable staring at those…
4. Do improve your English! I know, mine is not good either. Even though I’ve been learning English for years, I still make mistakes here are there. So let’s work on it together. Indeed, it’s not only about getting you understood, but you also need a good command of English to understand other people. For example, I already see a lot of good advice from people above, but you may miss them if you cannot fully understand. And a lot of your questions can also be answered if you have read and understood the resources in the support center.
5. For now, maybe try a better translator? At least one that’ll give you something better that “do you can…”...
Cheers! Hope you’ll get your success eventually.