Also note one thing … to buy something for $ 38 must be deposited $ 40
If you are from Europe, if you want to buy something that costs $38, you must pay in fact $47.12, not $40, because you have to pay VAT (and is displayed only at the final step, at the final checkout): http://awesomescreenshot.com/07e52qlc93
Hi Natalie, I’m sorry to hear you’re having issues with the payment.
I’m not sure if someone from the official Envato team has seen this forum thread, but…:
to make sure you get an official reply, I strongly advice you to open a support ticket here: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=37840 or if you have a Twitter account, you can get a fast reply from the Envato help team here: https://twitter.com/envato_help
Cheers and good luck!
On the regular license page: http://codecanyon.net/licenses/standard?license=regular there is a note especially for these case, but I doubt many people read it:
Note to freelancers and creative agencies: You may charge your client for your services to create an end product, even under the Regular License. But you can’t use one of our Standard Licenses on multiple clients or jobs.
- Facebook rules in terms of advertising. Join WordPress related groups, advertise you product there.
- Create new items. This creates exposure.
- Be active on forums, be positive, give useful advices, be an active member in various contests, get new badges, etc
- Create new items and give them for free in the free items forum thread
- Invest in yourself. Buy a technical book. Read and experiment. Create everything something new. Learn something new every day.
I’ve gone through all of the pages of this thread hoping a reply from envato. Duh
But how do you know how many items were reviewed before yours?
50 new items do not mean they were reviewed by the same person