Posts by graphic4444

1285 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

Felt – I’ve reported your post attacking me to envato sr mgmt. for staff reply, as it appears you are being confrontational and attacking me publicly which I do not appreciate.
What I’m doing is moderating the forum. Anyway, thanks for reporting me. I look forward to senior management’s response.

As do I. I expect professional conduct here, not attacks.

Let’s see who should be paid attention to; the guy who’s spent thousands of dollars supporting the authors, for years, and posting hundreds of positive comments supporting the authors in their projects (that’s me), or someone attacking Envato’s top customer? I’d appreciate more professional conduct, particularly from a volunteer mod. Attacking and trying to boss me around does not = moderating, it is heavy handed attacking which I do not appreciate. You have been reported. Envato, I’d recommend removing ‘felt_tips’ as a moderator, based on his misconduct here.

Let’s all be positive, supportive and professional. I’ve always been so, have been the site’s biggest supporter/top-spending customer and would appreciate a bit of decency and respect.

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

I’ll take the other side of it; as someone who’s ran forums in the past and moderated hundreds of posts, I know there’s often times situations where bickering and flaming/trolling/complaining warrants locking/deleting threads.

Or threads that are offtopic/complaining/negatively impacts the customer experience here. Transparency is great, within professional boundaries. Polite requests for help, or polite disagreements are likely ok. But complaining about lack of features or other repeated negatives, for the umpteenth time isn’t constructive.

Try and think about it; look at negative vs positive comments; I understand both sides of it; main thing is to be constructive, professional and positive…individual support issues are best resolved via support ticket vs public posts, for example.

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

Carmen, you’ve been great here; you’ll be missed. Best wishes for outstanding success in the next chapter of your life…THANKS for being a positive, friendly person here. :)

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

Felt, not sure where your comments are coming from; though I’d appreciate it if you would address me with respect here, as I always have to you. Felt – I’ve reported your post attacking me to envato sr mgmt. for staff reply, as it appears you are being confrontational and attacking me publicly which I do not appreciate.

Cyzer, I prefer to remain anonymous; my sites are in a competitive industry. fyi I declined envato’s request to be a featured buyer/interview; I’m a very private individual, though I’m very well known/famous and well respected in my niche, and have done extremely well in industry reputation/sales. I like your projects and have bought from you.

I think it’s helpful to have a professional, constructive dialogue here. I’ve been here far longer than 5 years, I was one of flashden’s original customers, before the name change, before envato, from the earliest days of this company, and have always been supportive of the authors here, writing hundreds of positive comments in the project area, rating virtually everyone 5-star I’ve bought from. I’ve bought hundreds of projects and have spent thousands of dollars here. Does that count for anything? Look at my gold icon, “has bought between 1000 and 4999 items” by my name badge.

This thread has been reported to envato via help ticket, w/request that it get escalated to envato sr mgmt for review; I do not appreciate seeing attack/negative posts against me, your best (or one of the all-time top spending) best customers. All I’m politely asking is that if you disagree, please do so in a positive, professional manner. Voice of the customer is important to respect and listen to.

It would be nice to be respected around here; as one of your best customers I think that would be deserving of respect. We’re all professionals, let’s please keep comments positive and helpful. I even helped you all w/ideas to stop copyright infringement (see the big gold sheriff’s badge). Is antagonizing me really wise? Really? I’m deeply disappointed.

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

ok then creattive if you disagree so much, i just won’t every buy any more of Your projects, though i have been a good customer of yours and bought from you before. bye bye, i never buy from you again in this lifetime, i don’t like people who argue with me without honest reason which i do not see.

and yes most other ae sites don’t have per-usage license restriction which if you use a template here for more than one project makes VH prices higher than anyone else, since if i want to use in 3 projects i must pay 3 times the price (which I have, since I honor the license terms). no other ae template site does that license restriction, which is the biggest problem. if envato let things be 3-5 use for personal/my own non client projects, which is more reasonable, then yes pricing is ok

a long-standing competitor who’s been around since before vh is now offering world class templates at just $1 for example. i buy everywhere, i know the marketplace.

I’m one of the world’s top ae template buyers, period. arguing with good customers is generally an unwise idea. Look at all the buyers who read this and see you argue with the world’s top ae buyer. Well you get no more sales from me in this lifetime, I vote with tens of thousands of $$ I’ve spent on templates, here and other sites.

I’m just speaking my honest thoughts as a lead buyer in this marketplace. Attacking my points is probably not a wise idea. Just sayin. I’m successful in my business; I tend to VALUE what my customers say to me, and respect it, which is why I’ve sold so much during the 15 years I’ve been online fulltime, one of the top industry marketers worldwide.

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

when you raise prices us buyers buy less, overall spending about the same amount total within budgets; I’ll buy 20 at $10 each or just 10 at $20 each (or less) for example. You can’t just hike up prices and expect demand to be the same; econ 101 (supply/demand curve). I’ve cut my considerable spending on envato marketplaces down by over 35% when you raised prices 18 months or so ago on aeps here. just sayin. (btw I’m one of the world’s top aep buyers, honestly, across sites including this one).

low prices lead to higher sales volume, higher prices kills sales response. I appreciated envatos’ low pricing from years ago. there’s new competitors out there now selling legit pro ae templates at much lower (and without the single-use license restriction that only envato has). competition keeps pricing down

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

hope you can do one in Denver someday … :) have fun

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

if there aren’t download limits, then moron pirates share links… there’s no reason to need to download a file more than 3 or 4 times, unless there’s an update, and per update 3-4 times should be fine for most people, I’ve bought 1000s of items here and never ran into a d/l limit, since I download something once per item

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

hey maybe do one in denver or vegas …

1285 posts
graphic4444 says

Kylie Minogue “sexercise’ – hot :)