Posts by graphic4444

1332 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected more than 1000 items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
graphic4444 says

that’s great news for authors, and a good move by envato; by encouraging exclusivity you also motivate us buyers to keep coming here first for content, since we’ll know it’s only here and don’t have to shop around as much.

super deal for the authors too, as that’s a very good payout commissh, especially since envato is taking care of billing/hosting/marketing etc … thanks envato team, and authors.

-k

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

FLV forever… :) gotta love flash

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

some great design shops, will check them out… I remember 2advanced from back when i was big into flash, and the flash sites of the day… 2advanced has always been great for cinematic type flash work and big projects… it’s neat to see all the creativity out there

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

thx felt for the tip re image sequences, didn’t know that… challenge would be importing into vegas timeline I’d think..maybe not a big deal… i like the idea, because rendering into bits and pieces is always better than rendering out huge chunks o video… will check it out, thx

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

when I’ve got monster renders the key for success is render in small bits from ae then composite later in nle, fwiw.. eg one precomp/one section/one small bit at a time, vs a huge render, because those seem to bog down, vs rendering a bunch of bits then sticking them together on the timeline afterwards… Iv’e had 120+ track renders (I use vegas) and monster projects too.. eat an elephant one bite/mini render at a time is the key

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

those are all great, thanks … also the best titles in the world, I believe, are the ESPN sports bumpers by http://www.troika.tv (go to their site, click “work”, then “sports branding”) and be amazed by their titles; those look like they’re all done carefully in C4D , they’re brilliant titles. troika does some of the best motion gfx work in the world.

also re game titles, ones like soul calibur IV, and movies like transformers (and the transformer projects here, great example), have superb title effects.

-k

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

I’m always looking at great visual effects in video games, tv shows and movies, for ideas to use in my own video titles.

What’s a couple of YOUR favorite title animations you’ve seen anywhere? These may be useful for ideas for new ae projects to be inspired by, create similar effects for, in what you produce as well…personally I like to buy title animation projects that have a commercial/tvshow/game look to them.

I’ll get started, lately I like: a) video title for “Iron Chef” tv series

b) titles for Tekken 6 “get ready for the next battle” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sO7HbUWCko&p=08DCC5C51E49BCD4&playnext=1&index=3

What’s a couple of your favorite vfx title sequences you’ve seen, in movies/tv shows/games?

thx,

k

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

hi – hey thanks very much, I’ll take a look, I appreciate the link.

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

anyone have something similar to tetris as a game available for sale, w/fla? I’m looking for something very polished/professional looking, if anyone has a tetris-style clone or similar available…thx… not so much as a custom project (I’d post that to a bid board elsewhere if I wanted that); just wanted to know if any of you game developers have a tetris-type game already for sale, or will be putting something like that here

-k

1332 posts
graphic4444 says

would recommend too that all of you only use audio watermarked versions of aj files, or else people could still rip the music from your previews and re-use… use the versions that say ‘audiojungle’ every few seconds… otherwise you’re not protecting your audio assets for envato…that’s a “leak” here, eg the audio preview files many I think aren’t audio-marked which gives pirates easy access to a ton of audio.

by
by
by
by
by
by