You’ll never be able to get it in interval you chose… Anyway not with current app base… If you put that you want to be notified every 10 mins it means that server will try to check your status in 10 mins BUT it there is anyone in the waiting queue before you they will be served first… and it serves only 40 people per every 2 mins so… (There is al least 2000 users using app so…)
It was unpublished by me… Its back again… What is happening with notifications? Is it working? I sell poorly these days so I can’t confirm
This is really awesome app.
Can you please reduce the Update Interval time to every 2 minutes or so. ( Basically add an extra option for time.) 10 minutes sometime seems too much.Thanks
I can’t… You would hit API request limit “You have been locked out of the API for 1 hour because of too many requests.”
nWallet features list For now I noted this as legit request:
- multiple user support
- calculate the total earnings in the earnings menu
- sales forecast – estimated month earnings
- add the option to convert the US dollars to the local currency? [will see]
- sales of individual item
- earnings of individual item
- It would be great if in the statement tab, clicking on an item would open the web browser with that item’s page. [will see]
- ‘sales / dollars for today’ on the dashboard.
- dashclock widget doesnt change until i go unto the apllication its self [check]
- option for “todays earnings” and “todays comments” in the widget? [if widget stays]
- items in statement list being clickable, to lead to page of item sold?
I am a bit busy I forgot OTP password for the server which is handling notifications i hope I’ll find it somewhere