Oh man, food
I am not much into fancy combination, I rather enjoy the very basic meals from each cuisine. Mostly Italian, very fresh and easy, my favorite ingredients too.
I have this “recipe” I quite enjoy lately:
1) Marinate chicken breast over night in thyme, fresh citrus juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2) Make pesto. I use:
pine nuts – roast a little on a pan, olive oil, basil, garlic, grated parmesan, salt and pepper.
3) Cook some spaghetti and mix them with pesto.
4) Put the chicken on a hot pan and cook till it’s done.
5) Finally grate a little parmesan shavings on the chicken and squeeze a few more drops of citrus juice on it.
6) Serve the spaghetti and chicken next to each other, drink red wine.
Not sure if it’s a proper Italian recipe, probably not, it’s just what I like, nothing fancy like I’ve said earlier.
If someone will have balls to try this one, let me know your feedback. The secret here is to use only the best ingredients you can get your hands on since the cooking part is quite easy, even for a beginner. Seriously, you have to try this one, it’s a piece of heaven on earth.If someone has a similar type of easy recipe which you think would suit my mediocre taste, bring it on, would love to try it!
I would like to try this but for now i will stick to the red wine
Thank you very much
That was really annoying , Nice job there
Nice Idea ! My collection number : 701338
Fair enough , good news
You are awesome , great news