7604 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

No to bundles. :|

I’m ok with discounts for buyers in certain situations, promotion events whatever, but bundles no.

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I’m not technical enough to decide on this. Thanks, I’ve already sent them a message, but no reply yet. How long does that usually take?

No rules about this. It depends from author to author. Note that authors are not required to provide support so if they don’t answer you, this could be the reason.

One of those authors have an external website where you can ask for support and/or pre-sales questions. I did not checked the other two maybe they also have this external forum/website for support.

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

is not bad, really, I like it.

but you can’t use photo from movies anymore. maybe this was one of the reason why your file was rejected

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Jason? Really? No no no, it’s impossible. He does not deserve it. Please, select another one.

I’m with you! :)

CodingJack should have been banned from the forums not made a superstar! Always helping people around here without asking nothing from them. Who does he think he is?

:P

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

And how does the author can prove if someone download the template while it was free file of the month, or from a torrent or something like that two months latter when it is for sale again in the marketplace.

if you contact an author from his profile page and you purchased a file from him, he can see that.

If you write a message in the comments area and you bought that file, your message will appear with the purchased ribbon attached.

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

also i dont have to ask for permission from the author right?

exactly.

I can use the preview images from your portfolio without asking your permission. :)

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Friday 3 and saturday 4 February it snowed in Rome! Here it is not common, the last substantial snowfalls in Rome were in 1985, so snow fell in Rome for the first time in 27 years! :)

also it snowed on THE BEACH :)

I made a video but I’m too lazy to transfer it from the camcorder and take a screenshot to post it here so I found a relevant photo on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/lunix67/6823719163/

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says
7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

yes, that’s the reason, photodune promotion.

7604 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

you can use watermarked photodune items in your preview file without asking the author permission. you need to add link/links to the specific photos you used in your the item description.

http://videohive.net/legal/membership – section 15 “Selling Products” last paragraph

you can buy a single license if you want to use the photos without watermark. You don’t need to add links in this case, but there is no reason to not do it. Maybe a buyer likes the photos so the links will help.

in both cases you can’t include the photos in the download file.

also I believe you can purchase an extended license for a photo and bundle it with your the file you sell, but I’m not really sure about this last part

by
by
by
by
by
by