Posts by doru

7600 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

now is all over the internet the sneaky logo :)

thank you everyone for help! :)

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I don’t have photoshop on this computer to check, but is the envato logo a vector smart object in this PSD : http://envato.s3.amazonaws.com/wiki/API_Logo/PoweredByAPI.psd ?

GOT HIM !!!!

Is a vector!!

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Please help,

I had already downloaded 4 times the EnvatoMarketplace_Logos.zip that I found on this page http://wiki.envato.com/referral/basics-referral/banners-and-logos/

In the paragraph where you find the link to the zip file is say:

“You can grab PSD and Vector EPS versions for our marketplace logos as well as the Envato logo here.

Strangely the envato logo is missing. :(

There are two possible explanations why this is happening:

First, there is no envato logo inside. There are all marketplaces logo but no envato logo.

Second, the envato logo is inside but my brain doesn’t want to see it. :|

Yet everyone appears to have this logo since is all over the marketplaces previews items.

Some kind soul can provide me with that eps or ai file?

Thank You!

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

after effects should have something similar with that nice feature from indesign, the Story Editor.

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

probably after you are clicking on elements in the composition preview window you end up in the “layer window”. Is one of those confusing things in AE. it will show up in the same place as the composition preview window but there will be a red bar under it.

Even if you see the text on the screen, some transparent layer could be on top of that text layer and when you click you end up in that layer window.

Open the project from scratch, unzip the arhive in a new folder and open the project from there.

reset the working space by going to Window -> Workspace -> Standard and then again Window -> Workspace -> Reset “Standard”

Click on compositions names in the timeline bottom area not on the big open preview area till you get inside the composition with the text you want to change.

Move the time indicator on the timeline till you see the text appear, if is animated, just make sure the text you want to change shows up on screen.

double click on the text layer name (it should have a T as a little icon) in the bottom timeline panel. do not click in the preview area.

change the text.

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I disapprove

everything about cats must be disapproved – said rico.

he said also: that cat is fat :)

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

No to bundles. :|

I’m ok with discounts for buyers in certain situations, promotion events whatever, but bundles no.

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I’m not technical enough to decide on this. Thanks, I’ve already sent them a message, but no reply yet. How long does that usually take?

No rules about this. It depends from author to author. Note that authors are not required to provide support so if they don’t answer you, this could be the reason.

One of those authors have an external website where you can ask for support and/or pre-sales questions. I did not checked the other two maybe they also have this external forum/website for support.

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

is not bad, really, I like it.

but you can’t use photo from movies anymore. maybe this was one of the reason why your file was rejected

7600 posts
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

Jason? Really? No no no, it’s impossible. He does not deserve it. Please, select another one.

I’m with you! :)

CodingJack should have been banned from the forums not made a superstar! Always helping people around here without asking nothing from them. Who does he think he is?

:P

by
by
by
by
by
by