did someone said this already?

7769 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

eliminate all marketplace names and make one big website envato.com.

problem solved :)

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

well, then fell free to contact me :)

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

you want to know how to do it yourself or you need someone to do it for you? If is the second case contact me from my profile page I can help.

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

Soon I will have some free time I will read all this thread, I have arrived at the 7th page :)

what I understand for now, is that the price of the hardware is not important if a particular system makes you work faster by providing you better stability and faster workflow.

makes sense, really, I was not seeing this, because I was thinking from the point of view of someone who need to jump from windows to mac for the first time.

what I’m saying is, if you are on mac and apple ask for 100 and you can buy same stuff for 60 you will still buy the apple option because jumping on another system it means you have to invest time to accommodate your workflow to a new environment. And who have time in the times :) we live in?

from the point of view of someone that is not on apple systems, it makes no sense to purchase something that cost more AND also invest time in learning a new environment. This for the promise of some hypothetical increase in productivity.

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

lol 3 pages

well maybe this stability issues may be a reason, but I don-t know what to say, I’ve used windows 7 for years now and when it freeze is because of quicktime :) (half-joke is not only quicktime freeze my pc off course but is in top ten) I found win7 pretty stable if we compare with his older brothers but I’m not a particular fan, I don’t actually care what operating system is if he do its job.

Now I realize I should had been more specific, I was referring at the hardware configuration more than the OS. If apple operating system would had work on a configuration I would build myself I will install it immediately. Why apple doesn’t make the operating system work on something else that is not encapsulated in aluminum is beyond me.

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

I’m really puzzled by this. When I draw a line under features and cost I never find apple products convenient. Always, same price alternatives are more powerful and allow better flexibility. I always check apple website when I need some equipment but never purchase something from them.

I’m referring at buying apple products for professional work only. My question doesn’t include purchasing an ipad or iphone if you develop for that platform, since you need it for testing.

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

Search feature is critical, I hope it was designed well and it will take in account the different types of files available, like for example searching for music on audiojungle and show only those results that have a certain time duration.

by
by
by
by
by
by