When I say Apple is evil, I have proof.

8128 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

anyway back to the topic, if one needs to study good coding practices they can check this two guides from google:

Google HTML CSS Style Guide

and

Google JavaScript Style Guide

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

Question is, all of those on PC, if they were offered a free change to a mac with the same specs as their PC, would they switch? I think that is more relevant. Cause if PCs and Macs had same price/spec then we would see Macs dominate

No. I don’t like Apple for how they conduct their business. For example the way they exploit the working force in China.

Is Apple competitors better? Did they respect the workforce? Not at all, they do exactly the same thing, but Apple win the douche bag award because A) they ask for higher prices B) they brag about how great and correct they are.

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

So you ask why the couple of themes you checked (from more than 3500 available) appears to have bad code.

Then purethemes doubts you had even seen the code of themes sold here, and you say this is the best answer. Also the rest of us didn’t paid attention, because apparently we didn’t see the piracy side of this.

Makes sense.

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

Ok, doru said: “Don’t know if is a bad thing

“Don’t know…” is not the same as “Is a good thing, I will upload bad items”

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

you should also learn javascript and mysql.

But you can start with html templates first.

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

Don’t know if is a bad thing, but if the item looks great the reviewer may close an eye on how the code is organized and if the item is not broken, he will approved it.
Well sir, if you are thinking like that, that said a lot about you as a person, as you as a coder and how you build your products and make decisions.

You said the code is not great on themeforest items, you asked why, I give you an answer. Then you apply that answer to me. Not funny. If I show you the reality this doesn’t mean I like how it is.

I do not upload themes to themeforest and I don’t approve them, but I know that a big part of the buyers purchase something that looks great and they don’t care about code. Who cares about code is a smaller percentage of people who actually know how professional code should look. The big majority have no idea of what good code is, and they don’t care, as long the theme work.

Anyway I’m deeply offended about your reply, I build my products at the best of my abilities and I make sure the buyers get a great product, well organized and fully functioning. I never had complains for my items.

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

Denmark wins or draw, Germany will lose against Netherlands.

Denmark appears to have a very good defensive play plus the always bad luck of Ronaldo may qualify Denmark to the next stage.

Very risky for Netherlands since they will need to desperately attack to win those 3 points. Hopefully this will be one of the greatest match of this championship.

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

Don’t know if is a bad thing, but if the item looks great the reviewer may close an eye on how the code is organized and if the item is not broken, he will approved it.

8128 posts
+4 more
doru says

If is an After Effects project you can use it with After Effects, if is a stock footage then you can use whatever editing software you want, off course if that software supports the file format of the footage.

The single license means you can use the stock file in a single finished product. If, for example, you are creating a video promoting a restaurant, then you purchase a license for an item (After Effects project or footage or other), and you use it for your video. The restaurant promo video is the “single application”. If you need to create a video for a travel agency, and you want to use the same stock file used in the restaurant video, then you need to purchase the stock file again, because the travel agency is another “single application”.

You can find more about what license means on this page:

http://videohive.net/licenses/regular_extended

You can also contact Envato support with questions about licenses at this link:

http://support.envato.com/
by
by
by
by
by
by