speaking about lucid dreams

7769 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

just check videohive, there are thousands of after effect projects to chose from

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

thank you for the answers, the rat looks fantastic I seen one similar when I had searched for a mouse yesterday maybe RAT 3 or something but this one 5600dpi :) how the materials feel to the touch?

the vertical one is interesting, the motive I want a new mouse is because I feel a light pain at my hand wrist, my old mouse is not precise enough and it takes me too long to move precisely to some point (those damn after effects little arrows to open and close an option tree). do you have that vertical one?

Logitech remains my fall back choice, since the mouse I have now is from them and it worked with no problems for a couple of years.

@InlifeThrill I have a tablet, I use it for drawing in Photoshop and Illustrator but I can’t get used with it to navigate around or work in after effects because you need to constantly keep the pen at a certain distance from the tablet and also you need to move too much the hand around. But is good to have one in your workflow. I’m speaking about the normal tablets not those with screens that you can directly draw on them. maybe these are better http://www.wacom.com/en/products/cintiq.aspx

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

Must be one that can be purchased in Italy.

Thank you

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

132784 of rejected items.

so many dreams broken :)

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

I just write “friend of Collis”

I put “best friend of Collis”, I will have more chances than you to get hired

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

@doru, of course, but even anti-viruses need to be update to keep up with new exploits, right?

a good antivirus has a detection algorithm that can find automatically new viruses.

What I’m saying is that the antivirus have a purpose and the operating system another purpose. An antivirus is never perfect but at least you are not a sitting duck. If you blindly believe the operating system can’t be infected only because who made it say so, and you have no antivirus, when you got infected it will be too late. They will patch the system eventually, but all your password, bank information or whatever else is long gone in the hands of some criminals.

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

The beautiful thing with Mac, is when crap like this happens, you just hit ‘Software Update’ and your Mac is healthy again. No need for constant running on anti virus software etc

the purpose of an antivirus is to protect you before you get infected

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

And naming other authors is a constant thing inside these forums so nothing wrong about that.

is not allowed to accuse authors even if you are right. the only step allowed is to contact support. this are the rules made by envato so is not a constant thing as you say and is not ok.

http://themeforest.net/community/forum_rules

in the do: category step 4

7769 posts
+4 more
doru says

what I know is that one can promote himself how he want on his profile page. You can’t do it on forums that’s true. Also you can’t speak about other authors on the forums, even if you are right, (not taking sides here, just pointing to the rules)

by
by
by
by
by
by