VERY inconsistent spacing when resizing and / or responsive view, inconsistent theme width from top to bottom, inconsistent macro and micro spacing, header looks too “full of stuff” and inconsistent horizontal spacing, etc.
When you reach 10 rejections, you would probably figure it out
Hi, this looks like a great framework, especially pleased that it works via a plugin My question is, is this theme making it through TF submission? have any authors published themes here yet using it?
I believe @ThemeFuse team, the devs of Unyson, have published themes of their own, but it’s the older version, the Unyson v1.X, at least that is what I understand.
Best to do: contact the theme author, he is the one who can help, this is only public forums.
I was about to do that silently
Hi @dnp_theme – Thanks
Soon on Unyson:1. User Docs Creator: http://docs.unyson.io/login (pre-alfa) https://trello.com/c/C6MnQQss/48-unyson-user-manual
2. New Theme Settings [Vertical]: https://trello.com/c/HxmZZYIp/53-theme-settings-vertical
3. New Scratch Theme: https://trello.com/c/BZr42P2Q/52-scratch-theme-new-design
4. Translation Extension for multi language sites: https://trello.com/c/Et3obJ1x/44-multi-language-translations
I’ve looked at the code for an entire day doing all sorts of tests. I reported all I found so far to the github site (issues, suggestions, questions).
I gotta say:
- this piece of code, is simply a CRAZY bundle, I still don’t believe what’s on my screen
- the development seems to be in the phase of going to the next version (from v1 to v2), perhaps some small little details untouched or not completely documented, but looks solid so far
- I love the modularity, flexibility, absolutely going the next level Wordpress development
- I am already planning to migrate again to yet another awesome framework, I know this sounds stupid considering the amount of work I put so far into the old projects
- I can’t wait to start developing with it, I have to take it very careful with my own custom development…. but it’s gonna get done
- VERY WELL DONE!
Thanks for the share and keep up the good work!
I dealt with import-export widget settings and found nothing to do it all out of the box, so I figured some custom development may not be supported for widget settings porting. Only via a database dump I think.