Ok, here’s a feat I’m definitely proud of: one of my stationery items is now the best-selling stationery on GraphicRiver.
There are others ahead of me in the category which are only invoices, only resumes or only proposal templates. However at this moment there is no better selling stationery/identity package.
Horray! Now that’s definitely not something I would’ve ever have expected to achieve! So, I’m very proud of that!
499 … dang, about time I submitted sth new
Hopefully this will be the longest thread in hirstory … and mean that everybody posts their achievements here instead of spamming the forum
While I do think it’s nice to be happy about your achievements the GR forum was 99% “yay I got a sale” threads and quite frankly it got out of hand!
So thumbs up to this initiative and looking forward to the GR forum gaining some substance again!
Now I’ll have to think about my amazing feats … hmmm
Browsing through party flyer templates I saw that many of them have quite fancy main titles with elaborate text styles.
I was wondering if generally these were editable?
That would mean that flyer authors create elaborate actions/styles for each of heir flyers? Or how does this work?
Or many of them simply not editable?
If a man has the balls to apologise then I’m no-one to refuse. All good, big happy GR family
1) I didn’t tell a lie, I was (probably) incorrect. I aplogise if I said sth incorrect about one of your items.
In fact one of my own items fetaures well known artist names in the preview. I always thought that “slipped through”. So I wasn’t talking down to you, I just saw your item and thought: “maybe that’s why…”
No ill intentions, no malicious lies, no negative vibes. Don’t be offended, no offence intended.
2) I am no-one. I am not half the designer many others are here. In fact I’m a hobbyist. I’m here to learn and improve my skills. I have a day job, I just do this for fun. So I don’t consider myself “someone” – I am very aware of my limitations.
3) You will get your grey paw – it’s surprisingly easy. Kudos to Envato for that.
Yes, I do think that many of your posts are aggressive and self righteous. But that is my opinion, just like you think I’ma jerk – that’s cool. Remember, this is the virtual world. Nothing here really matters. Who knows, maybe in the real world you’re actually a nice guy
Peace and good luck
P.S.: Toivo just meant that it was good not to just shout back. Thx Toivo I’m not actually a classy guy, I like beer and football … lol
“STUDY before throwing crap on me.”
I may not have studied copyright law. I may even be wrong in what I said. I did however speak to you in an educated manner.
I didn’t give you hate. However reading every thread you’ve posted here so far seems quite hateful, ill mannered and ill spoken.
I find it surprising that you keep throwing insults around and request help and kindness in return.
Yup – hence the ... irony was on
Usually my ideas come to me when I see something. So what I do is take a photo with my mobile phone. When I see the photo again, I also remember the idea … and it’s a lot quicker than sketching
Everybody has their own tricks I guess ;D
1) There should not be anything less than 5 stars. Cos if it got approved by the review team it should be a five-star item. If it weren’t, that would mean that graphic River allows poor quality items on their marketplace.
I always thought that graphic River was a premium marketplace
2) 1 poor rating will ruin your average – that’s why it’s an average – averages tend to do that