We are seeking for a part-time support staff to join our bring the pixel team.
- This is a half-time position ( 4 hours a day, 5 days a week ).
- The exact working hours are flexible, but 2 separate work sessions per day are mandatory.
- You can work from anywhere.
- Support for all our products is conducted through our support forum.
- Support requests cover our products from Envato Market (mainly WordPress Themes).
- The ability to learn quickly and troubleshoot efficiently.
- Fluent written English.
- Good knowledge of WordPress and PHP.
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Basic knowledge of JS.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Patience .
- Previous experience supporting Envato authors is a plus.
- Previous experience developing WordPress themes or plugins is a plus.
How to apply?Please get in touch with us via the contact form on our profile page. Please be so kind to answer the following questions:
- What is your experience?
- What is your monthly salary expectation in USD?
- Where are you based?
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the bring the pixel team!
Regards, Luke bring the pixel team
Hi, please check the “Active Items” tab
This is what I’ve got from the support team: “This is just a display issue that we are currently working to resolve. This information is only visible to individual authors, not the public.”
It’s fixed now. Thank you envato!
I’ve just done it.
Thank you for a quick reply.
Oh, and I can see that box only when I’m logged in as an author
I’m logged in and on some item pages from our portfolio there’s an additional “Rejection details” box above the “This item is by an Elite Author” badge. The funny thing is that items are not disabled or soft rejected (I’ve just checked it once again with different browser as an anonymous user).
Have you experienced something similar before?