Nice job Javier! Looks like a new personal best. Don’t spend it all in one place
@StencilMedia Thanks for purchasing the template. I wrote you back by email with additional instructions. If you have any questions about items, please post them directly on the item page or through my profile page. This way I’ll get a notification. Thanks!
@khomyak35 That’s exactly it
Congrats NeuronFX! Well deserved and more to come, guaranteed
Thanks so much for your support guys, you’re all so encouraging and it makes all the difference. Cheers to all and good luck with everything. I’m looking forward to spending another great year with you all
Hey guys, super happy to have made it to 1000 sales today Kind of caught me by surprise… I remember when I started here I wondered what it would feel like to reach the first 1K. Well… it feels GREAT!
I guess the more sales you have, the more of a struggle it is to maintain that 5 star rating though. Looks like a new challenge has presented itself. Challenge accepted
Cheers to everyone and best of luck with all your most passionate projects!
Hey festerdublin,I can’t think of any looping templates off the top of my head that would do this for you. It doesn’t sound too difficult to do on your own if you’re up to the task. Here’s another suggestion:
- Get a looping background motion graphic from this site
- Get some light leaks motion graphic from this site
- Bring the background into AE or a video editor and blur it slightly so that it’s nice and soft
- Place your bear image over it, scale it down a bit, and loop it in a video editing program or AE
- Add the light leaks over everything everything in a video editing program or AE
- Set the light leaks’ transfer mode to “screen” or “add”
- Export your longer looped video and impress all your guests
I’d recommend looking at these categories for background graphics:
In the item page descriptions, make sure that the clip is loopable:
Totally agree dorde. Even with the attribute search method the process is still pretty painful. I wasn’t even able to sort by category with the length attribute. Maybe there’s a way to do a multi-attribute search? Is there even a price attribute?
Just got some great advice from the guys over at Audiojungle. Thought I’d share it here in case there were others like me who don’t know this. This will save me so much time!
Let’s say you’re looking for a 30 second track:
- Search for BPM: http://audiojungle.net/browse/attributes/bpm/ (type the bpm you want here)
- Search for length: http://audiojungle.net/browse/attributes/length/ (type the length you want here)
If anyone has any other tips feel free to share