Posts by ace2296

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

Ello! I’m wanting to place a facebook and twitter share button on my website fo rpeople to share a particular page. I want then forward them to a landing page once they share the page to sign up for an event. Anyone know how I can achieve this?

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

Does anyone have good experience with these plugins? If so, I will be happy to pay you for your assistance for my site setup using these plugins.

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I love the new vertical sliding websites with the circle navigation on the side. Here are a few examples sites of what I’m looking for:

Blitz Agency

Apple Mac Pro

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

Oops my username is: bluesquidmedia

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

Hello,

I’m trying to learn mySQL statements and I’m running into a few snags. Would anyone be kind enough to jump on Skype with me to assist me? It’s pretty basic stuff. I just need to show you how my tables are structured for you to be able to help.

user: ace2296

Thank you!

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

I’m learning Python and I’ve run into a little snag. Would anyone mind jumping on Skype with me to show me where my little bug is?

Thank you!

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

YES.. FINALLY. SOMEBODY. GETS. IT.

Please know that the next lines are the product of endless nights looking at this font and continously swearing. Subjectivity may be involved.

That font is..I don’t even have words. It’s TERRIBLE.. But it does look close to proxima nova / brandon on regular/light uppercase :) That version looks amazing, but the other ones are just a let down, atleast in my opinion.

Though, it’s sad that we have to use it, because buyers love it, so there’s demand. I’m so happy to know there’s somebody out there that also agrees. :inlove::inlove:

lol let’s grab some virtual coffee sometime and vent together ;) I’m liking Neutra Text and Proxima Nova Soft these days.

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

The font ‘Raleway’ looks horrible on Chrome (especially as a paragraph font). If it were me, I wouldn’t use it as the default font in my templates.

- Just a thought

201 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 5
  • United States
ace2296
says

Would anyone be so kind to jump on Skype with me to help me with one of my JS assignments for class? Shouldn’t be too long.

by
by
by
by
by
by