Posts by abhimanyusharma003

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
633 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

\\

^ Something like this would have been better (Our humble opinion – we are not masters of illustration). Also with colors differentiating the status (keeping the badges clean) along with tool tip info description.

Or else, simply the older one should be back. In all cases, the new badges are not professional :(
+ 1

+1

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Why you need regex for this, envato send api request in json format, json decode will work fine

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Just got a sale and it’ 55% rate.

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Who approved those badges ? Is it just one person or is there a team ? Just curious.

Collis did. :D

It’s all covered in the blog post here: http://marketblog.envato.com/inspirations/new-look-community-badges/

I’m not sure if Collis watching cartoon network at that time :superbashfulcute:

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

I created a userscript and a userstyle to bring back the old badges for those that still like them. I’ll update them if anything changes.

Userscript: https://gist.github.com/Thefirsh/a28bae607b1bacfc1173
Userstyle: https://gist.github.com/Thefirsh/855d200953d73a4a3841

• Both are needed in the current configuration to avoid flashes of the new badges, but it works well! Old badges, yay!
  • You just size down the the current badges: change the word “replace” with “smaller” in the userscript’s setting variable and don’t install the userstlye.
  • You can skip the userstyle but then uncomment the appropriate line in the userscript to let that add the CSS to the page (will flash new badges that way).

Many thanks for this, by uncommenting line it works perfect. :)

Yes there is a little flash issue, but i’m ok with that

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Haha, this sounds funny.

These are really ugly and cartoon like badges..

Congratulations Amaksi

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Looks like no more fun in collecting badges

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Happy birthday! But I really hope you will change your mind regarding these new badges and revert back to something a bit more… em… professional? Fresh is good, fun is good, childish is not.

+1

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Just saw them.

A little bit too big, I agree.

Fancy, but still don’t fit into the overall design.

Maybe it’s just for the 100% Day!

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/00-is-great/139832

No, it’s permanent

abhimanyusharma003
633 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

I don’t like the new badges.

• They are too huge in size
  • Looks childish
  • Distract the attention
  • Top authors are not distinguishable
by
by
by
by
by