Turned 30 this year … :\
Are you using a custom shopping cart, or something that was purchased?
I just traded in 2005 Toyota Matrix
For a bigger family vehicle 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan
1. Machine: Core i7 @ 2.8Ghz, 12GB DDR3 RAM
2. Operating System: Windows 7 Pro
3. Browser: Chrome
4. FTP: FileZilla
5. IDE: Sublime Text 2 with SFTP
6. Graphics : Photoshop CS4
7. Backup: Dropbox / External Drive
8. Development: VMWare running CentOS 5.2 / 6
Go to your downloads and under the item you need support for you will see an option for “License Certificate”; Click that and it will generate a text file for you that includes your “Item Purchase Code”.
I hope that helps.
What are they expecting you to do on their database? Basic selects, updates, deletes, etc?
It didn’t make a lot of sense to have both. I believe it is a good decision and they went the right way.