The books are in Spanish but it still count! :bigsmile:

1414 posts
  • Contributed a blog post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has referred 10+ members
+7 more
Stylius says

never give up! create new files, get inspired, look for tutorials. W all have rejected files, the key is to never give up! ;)

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

The best one is the 35th! :bigsmile:

35. They can’t go to a restaurant without secretly critiquing the menu design.

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

@artorius actually I enjoyed it! :bigsmile:

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

So you can’t say that they (Envato) intentionally got your items and sold it on whatever price.

I agree with you with that, and with the fact that it’s not a waste of time to complete the form, what I meant was that they should be helping right now and trying to solve this and not just let real_texelart make all the work.

I could have expressed myself better, :) and I’m sorry if you felt that I was treating you with disrespect, I wasn’t..

@real_texelart Mucha suerte, si necesitas ayuda con el idioma puedes contar conmigo u otros miembros de la pagina ya que hay bastante gente aqui que sabe castellano. Espero que se resuelva pronto.. ;)

English ( Good luck, if you need help with language you can count on me or other members of the marketplace because there are many people who know Spanish here. I hope it will be resolved soon. )

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

^ I said maybe because I don’t know what real_texelart wants. If I were in his place I would definitely want a higher price for my work, they don’t have the right to put a price to any of my item and sell it, unless I become an author on Envato.

I made the difference between copying and stealing because when somebody steals something from you, you don’t have the item. In this case real_texelart, texelart, envato and buyers have his files so it’s not stealing like stealing from real life.

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

When in real life someone steals something from you, you go to the police or a lawyer.

It’s different from “real life” because texelart didn’t steal the item, he copied it and real_texelart still have the original one. He can’t just delete them from the marketplace because he and the staff already made money from it and now real_texelart deserves a compensation from the user who uploaded the item or/and Envato.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s just how I see it. :)

@real_texelart buena suerte! no te preocupes, seguro que se va a resolver pronto!

Edit:

and also give you all the profits the sales have made to that point

Maybe he wanted to sell these items for much more money that Envato did. I think he doesn’t just deserve the profits the sales have made.

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

This is what I don’t get, why real_texelart have to loose his time now sending documents and stuff to Envato, while not only a user make money from his work, but Envato does it too. I understand that Terms & Conditions say so, but he was not a member of the marketplaces and did not accept anything.

Here is where staff is being unprofessional :notfunny:

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

^ lol :bigsmile:

1414 posts
+7 more
Stylius says

because it’s not only user’s fauld, it’s Envato’s too.
Errr…no it’s not. What do you suggest, that every single time a user comes and registers Envato should throw a background check and a search through the whole internet to see if s/he’s uploading legot stuff? Let’s get real for a minute, shall we?

They should take care of our files because not only we get money from them, they do it too. don’t you think? It would be great if I’d open a website and people can register and sell files and I get paid from it without worrying where these files came from.

@Raincutter well, you can see it this way too. :bigsmile: but I think it’s totally unfair.

by
by
by
by
by
by