Wow dude, you’re cool! Troy Stetina, Mattias IA Eklundh, Vai – amazing. I remember 15 years ago Stetina’s musician books and Mattias IA Eklundh crazy stuff. Where i can listen your solo albums, by the way checked your portfolio! Nice, keep shredding!
This July probably lowest EVER, came to look inside forum to find out whats going on, and first what i saw, was this thread on top of the topics around forum… Dynamics really vary, last year July was nice by the way. Any ideas if any systematic internal Envato causes/changes or just a random dynamic?
Nice! Good luck everybody!
Hei, yep you really need to work out before you get dribble invite, i will suggest to search on google, time to time some people really give away dribble invites. Here you’re one of real giveaway of 2 invites, try it:
Here is another giveaway until April 30th: http://www.kc-webdesign.co.uk/web_design/dribbble-invite-giveaway-web-design-kent
Here is few more: http://digitaljoni.com/blog/dribbble-invite-giveaway/
Most of them will end on last day of March, so be hurry!
Tip – how to find my invite:
1. Search on google with this query (without quotes):
“2012 dribbble invite”
2. Choose “More search tools” under Google search left menu.
3. Choose “Past week”
This will give you latest dribbble giveaway results that still works and not ended!
Also you may try “2012 mar dribbble invite” search query, add short word of the month you’re searching, for example March – mar, April – apr, by doing this you will get latest blogposts that were posted some giveaways of invites.
1. Type in Google “dribbble invite 2012” (without quotes)
2. Choose “More” in Google left menu and “Blogs” or “Discussions”
3. Choose “Past 24 hours” if no results – “Past week” or “Past month”
Most of dribbble giveaways lasts from week to 1 month. Many dribbble users tend to write about their giveaway in their blogs or forums, so by filtering your search results you will be able to find hundreds of giveaways with ease! Good luck!
Ok guys, some of my referrals and people in real life ask me about how to start selling in Envato marketplaces with zero costs? This post i think should be really useful for Envato starters or people who still experimenting on their workflow around Envato markets and have great skills and empty pockets! One of the problem for new people is hard to find places where to put their preview files, image and marketing files for Envato profile pages or item pages. So let’s start from images:
1. Where do i store may images for FREE ? I really recommend to beautify your portfolios with extra images that will be like “call of action” gadgets, we can see really beautiful profile pages around here, some users use their own paid hosting servers, some not. I really recommend start using free image hosting services like:
http://imageshack.us/ – very reliable image storage for life, just upload files and they stay there forever!
http://imgur.com/ – very easy and fast image storage, just drag and drop.
Just upload your images to these free image storage services and get direct links to your images, put image links in your profiles or items and force your buyer to know you and your items more!
2. Where do i host my template live demo, script preview, flash preview file, own website, portfolio, other images or item updates absolutely for FREE ? Another huge problem is preview file hosting, where to host all preview files for template just for free free? How can i host demo of my script or flash? Those questions are really common. I personally suggest for those who are absolutely under zero budget and do not want or do not have yet what to invest into web hosting, start using free hosting services! You can find lot’s of free hosting with awful services, with forced ads or huge limitations. Here you are starters – exactly what you need:
At ServersFree.com you may upload via FTP whole websites, demos, preview files or set whole portfolio page with cPanel, PHP , 10Gb of disk space, 100Gb of monthly bandwidth and almost no restrictions and no stupid ads absolutely for FREE ! Just see their features, it’s almost like paid hosting that cost you nothing. Very recommended for those who want to spare extra dollars or starting from new!
3. Where to host my videos, tutorials, presentations or watermarked Videohive demos for FREE ? No talks – Youtube.com is greatest place to start with! Also it’s really helpful for attracting new customers because it’s largest video search engine! Also for those who wants to upload large duration videos, you should look inside Vimeo.com.
4. Where i can host my watermarked audio for attracting customers into Audiojungle market for FREE ? I suggest you start using Soundcloud.com services! It’s free and easy, you may upload all your watermarked music and link back to original tracks inside audiojungle. Also nice trick is to promote your audio via Envato embeddable audio player, you may put Soundcloud or Envato music players in your website of portfolio. This will cost nothing to you! Youtube or Vimeo also works well!
5. How i can showcase my Graphicriver illustrations, posters or design works for FREE ? Start with Dribbble.com – great place to showcase your works and get reviews from others, even if your work is just started or in progress and you’re still thinking about some few pixels to move in or out. Also i really recommend to start with Pinterest.com. This is real bomb for those who make really beautiful images and want to get explode in sales! Just create whole albums of you best works and share with others, if your images ware really great – success in sale is on your side!
Some of services are really well known, some not, but all them are really kickstarts your first steps in Envato world. Hope you have found something new for your starting success Envato sales!
Good luck! SP
P.S. Do you have something to add? Do you know extra “must have” tools, share it!
ADG3studios, thanks for reply.
Thanks miksmusic for suggestion, looks like i will be writing them back next time if it happens again.
RME fireface – the must!