Thank you guys for the feedback (i am doing this template with webdesigndeluxe, which did an awesome job coding i must add).
The red lines change in every color variation. So basically you guys think:
- Line height
- Spacing of text
- Changing/removing of the red lines.
More things to add?
thinking… thinking could lead to action. As this was mentioned i looked over some templates here and i noticed that there are no clantemplates around. Only review templates.
Could be worth a shot
Question is what he is looking for. Does he mean a clan template or a gaming review template?
big difference. Thought it made me think…. which is always good
indeed, some examples of your work should help
Awesome! Gj all!
now that youtube video is sooo awesome, loved it, thanks heaps!
not only google, also youtube, facebook etc. have dropped it. So do i
i see it got accepted as psd, gl on sales man
Do you think it is getting better?
- changed the overall width from 760 to 960 px.
- changed the overall font to arial instead of verdana
- gave all the elements more breathing room.
- reduced the height of the contact part since it is the last element.
- added 2px to the overall line-height
- changed the hover state of the nav (little lighter)
- Gave the notifications on the form some more space/padding
I really dont know what to do with the heading fonts since i think this “fat” looking font looks really well on this template. It draws the attention.
Any suggestions on fonts? i tried romeral, but it simply does not give it “that feel”.
I really appreciate all the help sofar guys! i really do!
fun fact: the picture of the “web” slider is a good friend of mine
Besides that. Why did you make it scroll all the way to the top when you click lets say… about. the header who fades out now overlaps a little.
also i see some black pixels in IE8 on the rightbottom side of the logo which dont belong there i think.
Overall, awesome, just awesome