Really really slow. Strange for April..!
So: after 3 years spent answering to more than 10 thousand tickets, also for me is time to hire a support guy.
- Is a part-time job, around 3 hours a day
- Basis is Monday to Friday. If you can spend an hour during weekend, will be an appreciated plus
- You are free to manage your time, but I want to keep my efficiency (currently answer in less than 15 hours), then normally takes two sessions per day
- I often have customers asking for tweaks or changes. You will be allowed to manage these requests as a freelancer and theoretically increase a lot earnings.
- Support is for my Wordpress and jQuery plugins (except Business Calendar)
Support will be given through my platform and Codecanyon comments. Eventually I’ll forward e-mails coming from my profile.
- Good written english
- Good PHP, CSS, HTML, jQuery knowledge
- Perfect Wordpress knowledge (real-world usage and coding part)
- Experience with Firebug or Chrome inspector to find out problems on the fly
- A looooot of patience and quick learning ability
Apply writing a bit about yourself, your experiences and your salary expectations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already done 1200km and climbed 16K meters on my bike this year. I think I’m ok
Everything’s dead.. happy Easter to everybody!