Amazing.check some youtube vids – it got it right away.Thanks.
I am working on a remix/remake of an Arvo Part song and i know we can sell songs on here that are remakes of songs in the public domain….so does anybody know how to find out if an Arvo Part song is in the public domain?
6 sales. one on a pack. one referral.
its now all the way on the bottom!
the percussion sounds pretty mechanical and the sounds are a bit dry but it does sound nice. maybe the reviewer thinks it wont sell here on the marketplace.
2 so far with one referral.
What can help from my experience:
- getting your music “out there” on several platforms (Soundcloud, Facebook band page, Newgrounds, Bandcamp…etc).
- use the “groups” feature.
- offer some freebies for both producers and future clients (from synth patches, some short instrument loops, Kontakt libraries to some tracks).
- getting to know several fandoms and styles from inside and build a fan base.
- pretty page ! everybody loves a pretty page.
- join the AJ Facebook group for a more focused feedback on specific tracks. https://www.facebook.com/groups/418099404912567/
What is newgrounds? How does it work?