Heading to day 7
5,5 days, waiting. (AE)
Come on reviwers, I’m impatient.
EFEKT_Studio saidA true beast, all you need is a GPU with CUDA cores
* Processor – 2×2.4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon * Memory – 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC * GPU – ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB * SSD 480GB * HDD – 2TB * 2 x Apple LED Cinema Display 27”
yeah, gpu sucks, planning to change that for a long time Problem is that not much nvidia gpu’s are supported by mac, which is lame. ATI’s are, but no cuda, which is a bit tough when you have a mac.
If anyone has a good nvidia recommendation for a mac, I would be grateful.
- Processor – 2×2.4 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
- Memory – 64 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC
- GPU – ATI Radeon HD 5870 1024 MB
- SSD 480GB
- HDD – 2TB
- 2 x Apple LED Cinema Display 27”
Suggestion: Upload ramadan based projects at least a month before ramadan.
Yeah, happens probably to all of us. I think reasons can be various. What comes first to my mind is that they should update their quicktime codecs. (update of quicktime player on PC should be enough and mac shouldn’t have these problems I think) As I said, this might be one of the issues.
(Personal request: Please, for the love of humanity, stop naming your projects “Dynamic Slideshow”, or “Clean Lower Thirds”,