You need to include both EPS10 and EPS11 versions and mention the whole situation to reviever.
The oldest tutorials I’ve found regarding “Blend if” are performed on Adobe CS and CS2, take a look here: http://www.ronbigelow.com/articles/blend-if/blend-if.htm
Depending on type of magazine you can have some/all your photos for free. Remember that they rather won’t be the best quality, but you can find some nice shoots. The most important part is that they most probably will be nature/building photos, not people. For model stocks I advise you to buy some from Photodune, so you can use them in other previews.
There’s a possibility for you to use watermarked Photodune photos, but you have to link to all of them in both descripton and readme file.
- First of all there’s too many weights and sizes used (try to limit yourself to main titles, small titles and texts – 2 or 3 sizes and 2 weights),
- “Employment history” – what is that little orphan at the end of paragraph doing there? Is it really necessary to leave single letter?
- “Education” – why leading is uneven? Looks like you added another text box there,
- Main titles should be aligned vertically,
- If you want all the main sections start at the same line, you need to either expand “Skills” section or add some content there. Now there’s too much free space before “Awards”.
- Icons in “Get in touch” are misplaced and not aligned with the text on right
Well, your logo is a bit too minimalistic. Would you show us normal version?
Reply to support ticket takes couple of days + weekends, be patient