Probably for being too simple. I understand there may be a bunch of similar cards, but Business Cards category is highly saturated with both more and less complex cards so you need to come up with something fresh and strong.
Every discussion on rejected file is moved to this category if it’s not posted here.
Mods are strict with whole project, so with help file too. If you haven’t received information about your help file, then there’s nothing wrong with it. Usually, when the help file is the only reason to reject your project, you will be soft-rejected with appropriate info.
Hi Demorfoza: Please help me if my design some like your flyer but I learn design my flyer but I don’t submit my flyer because I need fix my flyer some different, regards. http://i.imgur.com/IWH9QDV.jpg Note: Please you don’t will report my flyer because I don’t submit
“for DEMORFOZA” your personal trainer
I feel kinda awkward now, I’m not a tutor and probably not the best guiding light out there
But since you ask, here we go:
1. your model’s elbow is cut out poorly,
2. I tried to find food images with more or less the same angle/perspective to make one composition out of it – your burger and fries don’t mix together,
3. your main title looks bad, if you want to disort it like I did, you must match the two lines to look like one sign – now it’s just random effects on text – I made the title a part of food images by adding shadows and placing it close enough to each other.
4. I suppose this flyer is only for training purpose, you can’t copy other user’s flyers and send as yours – that’s against the rules – both Envato’s and ethical.
Yes, the bottom of turntables looks like it’s been very poorly cut. There’s also lack of lights on your flyer, excluding elements part. Titles are not very eye-popping, they look rather dull.
At first you should use standard size of font.
Secondly – again – reviewer told you exactly what to do:
1) Please remove celebrity images from the files.
Why aren’t you paying attention to what I’m saying? What’s the better way to explaing you that you need to place your elements properly?
Well, I can make a UFO model, then compose it into a real picture or film. And show to people and say “I took this picture yesterday at somewhere”
And nobody would know this is a CGI image.
Or we can find a engravings and add UFO to it. Or just fake it. I’m not saying the old engravings are not real or original. But you know almost everything is possible.
I aggree. Fakes are everywhere, be it now, future or past. But IMO that doesn’t make any part of history more or less complicated.
Modern technogy is a real thing, I’m pretty sure human has it’s own UFO, I’m rather not sure he invented it by himself. I can’t deny it too, so let’s make a statement, that we’re both right on this manner