- First of all there’s too many weights and sizes used (try to limit yourself to main titles, small titles and texts – 2 or 3 sizes and 2 weights),
- “Employment history” – what is that little orphan at the end of paragraph doing there? Is it really necessary to leave single letter?
- “Education” – why leading is uneven? Looks like you added another text box there,
- Main titles should be aligned vertically,
- If you want all the main sections start at the same line, you need to either expand “Skills” section or add some content there. Now there’s too much free space before “Awards”.
- Icons in “Get in touch” are misplaced and not aligned with the text on right
Well, your logo is a bit too minimalistic. Would you show us normal version?
Reply to support ticket takes couple of days + weekends, be patient
You’re not able to do it simply because you don’t know who bought your item. Once a client contacts you directly, you can thank him then, but not earlier
Not directly. Your work can be chosen as Free File of the Month – http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/free-file-of-the-month-nominations/86736?page=1 , but still you have to upload it usual way and have it accepted in your portfolio.
Yeah, something’s broken since 2-3 days.
You can find purchase code here: http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/simple-generic-envato-purchase-code-instructions/57593?page=2#813302
If there was something wrong with your file, you’d probably receive soft-rejection along with appropriate message. So it’s not about the file itself, but the design could be approved as well if you ask me
Well, the logo itself isn’t that bad actually, but don’t post your main.zip file because you’re giving your work away for free