You don’t need to upload your file(s) again, it’s enough to edit your item’s page and add tags. But be sure to mention in “Comments to reviewers” field what you’re doing, to help them process your edit more efficiently
Hope this helped
- Good News :: http://audiojungle.net/item/good-news/126858
- Ritual Techno Dance :: http://audiojungle.net/item/ritual-techno-dance/126873
- Chemical Discharge :: http://audiojungle.net/item/chemical-discharge-action-sequence/129879
- Disco Kitty :: http://audiojungle.net/item/disco-kitty/62646
- Midnight Fever :: http://audiojungle.net/item/midnight-fever/96201
- Mission: Electro :: http://audiojungle.net/item/mission-electro/139748
Slightly offtopic, but let’s just not forget that for some marketplaces (especially ThemeForest) it’s relatively easy to work a bit harder and reach 70% relatively easy. On the other hand, some other marketplaces make it quite hard to reach the limit. Not that I’m complaining, just making a comparison we should all be aware of.
I don’t even know why I said this, but, oh well…
Thank you very much for this update, I’m looking forward to check out the new feature to open main window via popup message. I’ll check it out as soon as I get back to my main computer.
Btw, can we disable the cash sound?
ah… at first I thought it’s a law that regulates the length of commercials… I don’t know if such law already exists, but there are a few TV stations here that are really “wild” with their commercials breaks – it’s not a rare occasion that I forget what I was watching until the commercial break ends
This was a good week! Now I’m even more motivated to work hard and try to reach 70% (some day )
They just appeared in my dashboard, so I can only guess that servers were quitw busy today
I’ve been having an issue since this morning: I upload my photos and start preparing them via the Upload form, but then, after getting this message: “Just wait a little while as we process your files” nothing is happening for hours…
Maybe this is what Emdaduljs is referring to as well? If not, then I’m sorry for “hijacking” this thread…