Posts by kh2838

191 posts Delivering Creativity !
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kh2838 says

Here’s mine :) (300×250)

SocialFactor Powerpoint and Keynote Templates

Thanks !

Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kh2838 says

Ya! sorry dudes, we’re posting them on Monday! Turns out packing 50 boxes and writing cards takes a while :) Appreciate your patience!

Thank you for the clarification. I look forward !

+6 more
kh2838 says

Well, i’m in those first 50 service providers and i contacted them and i’ve told that there were some issues when they were printed and that they’ll arrive to us in a few weeks. Let’s see who get’s it first :P .
Thanks for the information :)
+6 more
kh2838 says

Thank you for your response. They seem to be regretted it :P

+6 more
kh2838 says

“As a way of saying thank you for being one of the first 50 service providers with an approved service available, we have prepared a small care package with Microlancer stickers and a t-shirt for you.”
This is an excerpt from an email I received from Envato, On June 5, 2013.
I have already completed the registration form.
but until that day I received nothing. I wanted to know if someone has already received the package.

+6 more
kh2838 says

After Watching this i try to Balance My phone on my nose and it felt on the floor and shatter, but im ok tho. now i have to buy a new phone =/

:D:D:D

+6 more
kh2838 says

No, because the file size limitation is 500mb

+6 more
kh2838 says

I ask myself: Envato dealing with the best graphic designer in the world (I think that’s true). why she did not request their assistance in the creation of the logo, so that one of them will have the honor to create the new logo of the famous “Envato” firm, it can for example run a contest for the creation of its logo. and the first will be a small financial reward, or even just a “badge” added to his profile.

In this way, it will have a wide variety of choices of logos, and can even push things by giving the possibility to the users of the websites to vote on the 10 nominees Logo design, to choose the best among them by the end.
What do you think ?

+6 more
kh2838 says

Please count me in, my dribbble prospect account: http://dribbble.com/kh2838
My Portfolio is here

+6 more
kh2838 says

I notice a bad tracing form. in the upper left corner. I’m sorry but I don’t like it. the old is nice. why they change it. Moreover, I believe that this change need a big marketing effort to rebrand the new logo through the web and other media.

by
by
by
by
by
by