Posts by FRESHFACE

1871 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Look man, the design itself is great and you HAVE GOT skills to get it approved. BUT you didnt think when you created it. It looks like you splashed out some elements around page for no reason. Look around on other templates how they have done things and how its thought out. What things are on homepages usually etc. Plus you don’t have there portfolio page etc.

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Thanks, I like yours and I liked the one you had before even if I barely remember it now :) (was it colorful squares?)

Fresher huh? I was thinking about adding a coda leaf…><

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

@Jeffrey Just an idea, but what about implementing some code highlighter (e.g. http://alexgorbatchev.com/wiki/SyntaxHighlighter ) the default PRE tag doesn’t look that good. I know we can do it on our own, but it’ just a thought I wanted to share :)

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

I thought iphone apps are all about icons not logos :) or you already have some icon and trying to create some nice logo?

@Ivor Great avatar man, reminds me i should refresh mine, but too lazy :) btw i didnt knew its possible to change username?! you probably asked support for this right? I hate that underscore in my name (i guess its just a bad luck: http://themeforest.net/user/freshface )

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Thanks! I would love to post some full screenshots, but I guess I will have to wait for final release. I can offer you a post of beta-tester for that silver one if you are interested, it’s quite a new stuff on the tech side, I had to write my own javascript framework for it :)

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Great stuff man! I would suggest you to add some space above and bellow that twitter feed on the end of a page. It’s a little bit more busy down there then it should be.

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

Hi guys!

I wanted today to make something special for my profile page. Not much of a boiling logic there, but I don’t want to spend on it whole week :) Everything is designed by me, no tutorials. I would appreciate some comments if you like it ;) It’s my first time I designed something icon-like.

http://themeforest.net/user/_freshface

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

One more question though.

As mentioned @mlando , is it necessary to describe the structure of a HTML etc. like it is in that help template? I think we should use it as a “graphic” template only for more consistent look throughout the marketplace, not the content template of what all should be inside a help file. I think every item has it’s own needs for help file content and it should be on authors discretion, but of course reviewed by the reviewers.

+6 more
FRESHFACE says
... I think it should be a rule though, to no longer use simple .txt help files though :) This would make everything look a lot nicer :)
You gotta be kidding that someone uses an .txt file as a help file lol :D

@Jeffrey

Np, I will try the help-file-template you and Jarel made with my upcoming theme to see if it fits. I used html file too, but you have got there really nice structure ;)

@Drew

I think using a PDF has no point if we have got such a nice HTML template, plus you can embed there easily all the screencasts.

+6 more
FRESHFACE says

External. Always try to make your project as much “lego” as you can :)

by
by
by
by
by
by