Posts by fifty_tons

2115 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

They should really make a frame controller and import image sequences instead of playing a video. I made something like that for Pixologic.

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

That’s a good idea wickedpixel, maybe users can even download the Help file so they can see how easy/hard is to manage the files they buy. Plus the help level indicator, I think that’s a good idea as well. And that should do the trick :D.

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

Could be flash version. It sounds weird, but I had this issue, I was having flash player 8 on FF and flash player 6 on IE.

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

:))))))))))))))))))

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

I have an extra pair, no problem :D. The thing is, people that rate the files with 5 starts rate the file because they like the FILE , not because the support given by the author, so they won’t have any reason to rate the author if they didn’t ask for any help :D. But purchasers that are unsatisfied with the support will surely rate the author. And so I shit my pants again :D. And I’ll shit other peoples’ pants as well if I run out of pairs.

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

Not to mention the trial version :D

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

There’s always the pirated version of Flash :D. I used to work with it and it’s as good as the original. Only it’s free :D

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says
I think there should be an “user rating” from the buyers besides the already available file rating. Buyers will rate the user in terms of assistance and help on file customization. It will be a nice indicator besides file rating.
Do you mean “author rating”? If yes, I don’t think that’s a great idea…for the author at least. There are some people that give poor ratings to files for no reason (happened to me once, I didn’t know that hit me…or why), give them the power to decide the author rating? I’m shitting my pants just thinking about that. Plus, that means that most authors, including the top ones will get a poor rating, due to the demands of some buyers and the level of support provided by the author (wich is absolutely fair). I think the level of support indicator is a good idea somehow. A good idea for that would be if we all would go for “support in case of bugs”
2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))). Now I get it :))))))))))))))))))

2115 posts
+3 more
fifty_tons says

What do you mean level indicator? The level the buyer should be in workinf with flash in order to cusomize his purchased item?(beginner/intermediate/expert)
Or do you mean level indicator for the help that should be provided by the author for that specific file?
I don’t think I’m getting that :D

by
by
by
by
by
by