yes, Noise.io.Pro is pretty sweet!. Now we just need BeatMaker and Noise.io.Pro to sync.
The iPhone is great for making music. I’ve spent over $100 on iPhone music apps since July. Like clubilme said, Beatmaker is definitely one of the best apps.A few music apps I recommend are:
- Noise.io.Pro – iTunes link | Website – Fully-featured synth
- iDrum – iTunes link | Website – Drum machine
- Bloom – iTunes link | Website – Brian Eno’s “endless music machine”
- Guitar – iTunes link | Website – Amazing virtual acoustic guitar. This app is great and just blows people away when I play it for them.
- Thereminator – iTunes link | Website – One of the best theremin simulators available for the iPhone. Sounds great and is really fun to play.
Here’s a new blog that reviews music apps just for the iPhone. iPhoneMusicApps.
Good job, Maestro!
I still get that feeling when I sell something. For me, it’s definitely more about the artistic validation than the 2 or 3 bucks I make. haha