Hey dude! I absolutely love WP its an awesome site, and that interview with Yuri was top-notch! Good luck with the interviews
In that case just go to groups and type in photoshop, then find some groups to submit to
None yet! I am hoping to sell some eventually, but for my stuff its not really needed.
I want to enter, but I am afraid I will break copyright laws lol, i cant risk it! hehe
There are loads of groups to share your work, what I did was search similar items to yours or templates or anything. Then see what groups they are featured in. Next join those groups and submit your work! There you go. It worked for me and helped me promote my items a little bit
Hope this helps!
Where can I find some guidlines on dimensions, etc…? Would like to make some too (:
Hey titan, I dont have the exact dimensions, but if you go on youtube and search, youtube new background template, you should find plenty that will have the correct dimensions, and size, etc.
I am also very new, a few tips I can offer that I noticed help are:
1. Make sure the tags for your items are amazing, on my newest items I added some additional tags and it has sold much quicker!
2. Deviantart is a good community to join and helped me get added sales+ a referral! Be sure to join loads of groups and submit art all the time! Trust me it helps
3. Twitter and Facebook are pretty good ways to remind users of your product!
4. Preview images. Make sure that the preview image displays all the options, features, and uses for the product. The more customization the customer sees, the more they will want to buy it!
5. Finally, try some other sites. Dribble has gotten me loads of views and maybe even some purchases, this can really help! If you don’t have dribble try forrst, or other graphic sharing sites.
Hope these tips helped a little
Amazing work man! I hope to be there eventually as well! Keep up the amazing work Your portfolio is outstanding!