Congrats, keep it up
Highly suggest you post a preview of the flyer, so us designers can perhaps give you a couple of tips on what to improve and where to proceed next.
Professional and Unique Graphic Designer.
Shoot me up an email
Congrats on big achievement.
Picked up a few batteries…my magic mouse is draining them lately
Perhaps the simples ones are:
1. Open up the .ATN file
2. Open up the actions menu in your Photoshop
3. Choose any of the included actions and click play
4. Enjoy your effects.
That’s just a quick sample of what some might include, best is go step by step on how to use the actions, make a PDF with some pictures/etc…
Not to sound ruder or anything, just my opinion-
- Work on typography “Your Club Name Presents” is ok, but rest aren’t so well executed. Specifically the bottom part where DJ’names (info) are included. Browse through some designs, and take a look at it, get some idea on how to fix it up.
- Main Title/ doesn’t look that attractive, doesn’t fit in that well to the flyer.
- In my personal opinion the speakers on the sides are extras, doesn’t fit in with the flow of the design.
- The background buildings look a bit low quality, I’d keep it half way there, so using some masking and gradients, make it around half way, this way the bottom is full dark, and you can include your information much better, it will be much easier to be seen.
- The main mid design looks very low quality also, I’d probably change it up, or even put some flares in there, make it shine (after all it is a techno flyer)
- Good luck , I hope you make the necessary changes, and get it approved